The First Congregational Church of Springfield, VT seeks a part time organist, music/choir director. The Church has an experienced choir, extensive library of anthems and an Austin Organ rebuilt in 1982 w/Antiphonal. firstname.lastname@example.org 802-885-5728
Part time position. Duties will include:
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of a music ministry for the congregation and community.
- Promote the spiritual life of the congregation and its members through music ministry.
- Guide the work of the music program through the year,
- Meet with the pastor, at least quarterly, to plan for worship. This cooperative planning, led by the pastor, will outline all worship services, including the use of Scripture, music, and special services.
- Help develop and support effective musical leadership in the church.
The Church has an experienced choir, extensive library of anthems and an Austin Organ rebuilt in 1982. This organ is 3 Manual, stop key console (on dolly) with 32 ranks, 35 stops and an Antiphonal at the rear of the church.
For questions, please call the church office T-W am; 802-885-5728 or email email@example.com